Saturday, January 16, 2016

I have a confession..

So I have to make a confession. And I'm just going to say it, because, there is no need to draw it out or beat around the bush. I like Taylor Swift. There I said. Feel's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! I'm a Swiftie. I haven't always been, there was a day I would not listen to her at all. During her country music phase. Because, well I hate country music. But now I am hooked!

It all started a few months ago, driving to work one dark warm morning. My windows were down (because I do not have an air conditioner). The wind was blowing my hair, and it came on the radio. Blank Spaces! I had never heard it before. And to be honest, I had no clue it was Taylor Swift. Like I said. I wasn't a fan! I thought she was country. And well usually if you can't hand bang to a song, I don't listen to it. After the song was over the DJ came on and said what I never expected! TAYLOR SWIFT! I was like NO WAY! I LOVE IT!!

Blank spaces was stuck in my head all day. I stood at my register, with the beats playing through my head. So as soon as I was home, I grabbed my computer and Youtubed Blank Spaces. I listened to a few times, and then moved on to Shake it Off, Bad Blood, Wildest Dreams and I Knew You Were Trouble. I was hooked. I couldn't believe I had never listened to Taylor Swift before, and few times I had heard her music, while flipping trough channels, it was too country. But now, she wasn't!

 So there you have it! I am a Taylor Swift fan, a Swiftie. I no longer have to live in shame! And I am now free to blast my girl Taylor as loud as I please! My confession out. My secret, is no longer a secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment